Dental problems are a huge problem. Even slight tooth ache can be devastating. These dental problems indicate that you need to go to the dentists in Chatswood to prevent the worst from happening. Some common problems that you can expect to face at any point in your life are as follows:
- The worst problem that is equally bothering for people around you is the bad breath. In medical science it is referred to as halitosis. There are a number of reasons contributing to the bad breath like cancer, plague, cavities, and bacterial growth. Together all these can be a source of bad breath. It is not that difficult to overcome if the reason is not complicated. Mouthwash and cosmetic dentistry Sydney can really help.
- Cavities or tooth decay is the second most common happening. A huge number of people all over the world develop cavities. Lack of cleaning results in the development of a sticky substance in the mouth. As it starts happening it are referred as the plague. It gradually starts digging inside the teeth and causes deep hole called cavity. Proper flossing, healthy diet can be the remedy.
- After teeth the most affected part of the mouth is the gums. It is caused by the unhealthy habits like smoking and drinking. Diseases like diabetes can also harm the gums. Red gums with bleeding and swelling indicate that something wrong is happening to the gums.
- Oral cancer is not very common thing but when it happens it snatches the glory and fun of life. It is one of the deadliest things that can happen in the dental region of the body. It starts with sores and mouth ulcers and can ultimately result in the development o malignant cancer cells. It either happens in people who are heavy smokers or those who have crossed the age of 40. In countries like India where people consume a local sweet paan this problem is reported in a large number of people.
- Mouth sores happen in almost every one. It has no age restriction. Even the new born sometimes have to face the problem of mouth sores. Usually the sores happen in highly acidic environment. High fever and digestive problems can be the cause of mouth sores too. People undergoing radiotherapies, chemotherapies or other cancer treatments get mouth sores too.
- Who is not aware of the term sensitivity? Teeth have enamel that is covering the teeth and it shields the teeth against the heat or the cold. If due to any reason this enamel is damaged, the teeth start becoming sensitive. It becomes difficult to tolerate the extreme cold and hot eatables and drinks. The sensitivity shows that your teeth need some treatment at once.
Common Dental Problems